All entrants are subject to verification of eligibility and must be in compliance with these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY CONTEST. ANY PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Additional information below:
The Official Rules:
Version 1.0 March 2016
The Assorted Nuts Games Contest or Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Assorted Nuts Entertainment (the "Sponsor"). These Official Rules may be updated from time to time at Sponsor's discretion, so please check back frequently.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to anyone who is at least 16 years of age or older that has an internet connection and (where applicable) an account in good standing on the Sponsor’s website or social network where the Sweepstakes is being held at the start of the Sweepstakes Period ("Entrant"). Employees of Assorted Nuts Entertainment, its affiliates, partners, Sweepstakes supervisors and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes will be defined by official posts from Sponsor through our game apps, website or other channels. Sponsor will conduct one (1) drawing ("Drawing") of all qualified entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entries must be received by the Sweepstakes end date according to Sponsor's stated time.
4. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: To enter, you must have access to Sponsor’s website and, where applicable, an account on the specified social network (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter - an account on each social network can be created for free).
Once you have an account, to enter the Sweepstakes go to the AssortedGames.com, the official website, then find the post describing the entry rules of the Sweepstakes. If you do not follow the stated rules your entry is not valid. Please make any comments appropriate for all ages. Sponsor reserves the right to edit or delete any comments made to public forums on its website.
One entry per Sweepstakes per natural person.
Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, or incomplete entries. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Persons agree to allow Sponsor to share their friend code shared publicly in game, on the Assorted Nuts Games website or on social media. Persons discovered entering under multiple identities will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Selected Sweepstakes Entrant, the Selected Entrant will be deemed to be the person whose friend code and other relevant information as applicable was given at the time of entry.
5. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: If eligible under these Official Rules, one (1) Selected Entrant will receive a prize specified in the original post by Sponsor.
Selected Entrant may be asked to sign a liability release and, if so, the signed release must be received by Sponsor before prize is awarded. Where applicable, selected Entrant not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value ("ARV") of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize, or cash for any portion of prize not used, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
7. Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant: One (1) Entrant will be selected at random by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period ("Selected Entrant"). The Selected Entrant will be notified by posting on Sponsor’s website or through such means as Sponsor may elect at its sole discretion. Selected Entrant may be required to respond (as directed) within three (3) days of attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and, in such case Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries, up to three (3) attempts. Selected Entrant may also be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release ("Release"). Unless restricted by law, Selected Entrant will be required to complete and return the Release within five (5) days from the date of notification. An alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if a Selected Entrant, up to three (3) attempts: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iii) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason. Selected Entrant will receive the Prize within approximately thirty (30) days of the date on which the Sponsor receives the completed, signed Release from the Selected Entrant (exact timing subject to change based upon availability of Prize). In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the name and relevant information submitted at time of entry.
8. Publicity: By participating in the Sweepstakes, any Entrant in the Sweepstakes irrevocably grants the Sponsor and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such Entrant's name, photograph, friend code, the Entrant's biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with sponsor’s website or the Sweepstakes or other promotions, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
9. General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the sponsor’s Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant. Entrants may be issued tax forms for the ARV of any awarded prize. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
10. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the same Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Selected Entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Releasees") from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Releasees shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or declarations, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of Cyprus. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor's failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.